ENABLING SUSTAINABLE AND PERSONALISED HEALTH BY MEANS OF TECHNOLOGY
The Technical Medical (TechMed) Centre is a leading innovation hub making an impact on healthcare through research, innovation, and education. Equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure, including research laboratories, preclinical testbeds, and simulated hospital environments, the TechMed Centre drives technological advancements in healthcare.
IMPACT ON HEALTHCARE
We believe that the development, evaluation, and appropriate implementation of technology enable sustainable and personalized health for everyone. In our mission to impact society, we stimulate entrepreneurship and enable (new) companies to grow within our regional ecosystem. As an innovation hub, we collaborate with experts from healthcare, biomedical technology, and government sectors to make an impact on health in society.
Facts & figures about the University of Twente and healthcare
- We educate 1600 students in our TechMed BSc & TechMed MSc programmes
- We annually train 500 healthcare professionals by Life Long Learning
- We have 400 fte scientific staff
- 40% of the University of Twente’s funded scientific projects focus on Healthcare
- 50% of the University of Twente’s recent spin-off companies are dedicated to Healthcare
Would you like to know more about the TechMed Centre? Or do you have comments or inquiries? You can contact us in a number of ways.
TechMed Centre - Institute
TECHMED centre office secretariat
Use this contact information if you are want to contact the technical medical institute (not questions about the building and facilities in it).
- Location: TL 2100
- Tel.: +31 53 489 3367 (secretariat of Maroeska Rovers & Remke Burie)
- Tel.: +31 53 489 3770 (secretariat of Jouke Tamsma)
- Email: email@example.com
TechMed Centre - Service desk (Technohal building)
TechMed/Technohal Service desk
Use this contact information if you have general question about the TechMed Centre (Technohal) building.
Techmed Centre - Simulation Centre
TechMed Simulation Centre
Use this information for questions about the use and availability of equipment in the TechMed Simulation Centre.
TechMed Simulation Centre Secretariat
Use this information for questions about the use and availability of rooms and to request (guided) tours in the TechMed Simulation Centre.