The TechMed Event takes place every year in November. The conference is where the TechMed community comes together to share the latest innovations, exchange knowledge and meet and connect with other MedTech stakeholders. The congress brings together multiple innovation ecosystems in a unique way, from biomedical researchers to front runners in the MedTech industry, up to leading technical physicians and clinicians.
This year will be the first edition of the MedTech Twente Week and takes place from 2 to 4 November 2022. The success of the existing Techmed Event has been expanded into a broad multi-day program for various target groups from the MedTech ecosystem.
- Explore the latest and future MedTech innovations and research
- Meet & connect with the MedTech stakeholders: An unique combination of Clinicians | Research | Industry
- Great opportunity to expand your network and find new (business)partners
- The most inspiring and appealing location: The TechMed Centre (visit the virtual tour for a great first impression)
- Every year a new theme with an inspiring and surprising programme and sessions
Who will attend
Technical physicians | Clinicians | Policy advisors | Patient representatives | Doctors in training
Scientists | PhD students & Post-docs | Innovation managers | Tech Transfer managers
MedTech Industry networks
Entrepreneurs & Executives of MedTech companies | Innovation managers | representatives of Startups, SME's and Large companies | Business developers | Innovators | Advisors | Experts
Investors | Policy & Decision makers private and public MedTech organisations | Healthcare insurance organisations | Citizen initiatives | Health network organizations
The TechMed Event 2022 is organized by the TechMed Centre institute of the University of Twente, in close collaboration with various members of the MedTech Twente cluster (World Trade Center Twente; Novel T; Oost NL and Kennispark Twente).