The TechMed Event takes place every year in the autumn (late October / early November). The conference where the entire MedTech community comes together to share the latest innovations, exchange knowledge and to meet each other.
The congress brings together multiple innovation ecosystems in a unique way, from biomedical researchers, to front runners in the MedTech industry, up to leading technical physicians and clinicians.
- Explore the latest and future MedTech innovations and research
- Meet & connect with the MedTech stakeholders: An unique combination of Clinicians | Research | Industry
- Great opportunity to expand your network and find new (business)partners
- The most inspiring and appealing location: The TechMed Centre (visit the virtual tour for a great first impresssion)
- Every year a new theme with an inspiring and surprising program and sessions
Who will attend
Technical physicians | Clinicians | Policy advisors | Patient representives | Doctors in training
Scientists | PhD students & Post-docs | Innovation managers | Tech Transfer managers
MedTech Industry networks
Entrepreneurs & Executives of MedTech companies | Innovation managers | representives of Startup's, SME's and Large companies | Business developers | Innovators | Advisors | Experts
Investors | Policy & Decision makers private and public MedTech organisations | Healthcare insurance organisations | Citizen initiatives | Health network organizations
The TechMed Event is a joint effort by the TechMed Centre of the University of Twente and World Trade Center Twente in Hengelo.