Skip to main content
Nederlands
English
Institutes
TechMed Centre
About
Mailinglist
TechMed Event 5 November
Read more
Read more
Subscribe form
Yes, I would like to stay informed about the TechMed Centre
First name
Last name
E-mail address
I'm working for the University of Twente
Yes
No
I am working at the department:
Other departments/insitutes/etc:
I am also working for an organization outside the University of Twente:
Yes
No
My organization:
You can categorize my organization as:
Business
UMC
Other hospital or clinic
Other healthcare organisation
Centre for higher education and research
Other
My organization is located in: (choose the nearest option of the UT Enschede).
Enschede
Twente
Overijssel
East Netherlands (Gelderland, Drenthe)
The Netherlands
Europe
Further away
I am a financier:
Yes
No
Click here to read the privacy statement
By checking this box, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the privacy statement of the University of Twente
Previous
Next
Submit
Close
Suggestions