Here you will find manuals, an FAQ and known issues for the Teams Rooms setups. Please note that these rooms are not yet in use at the UT.
- Whiteboard - When starting a whiteboard in a meeting, it is not possible to return to the video view / gallery without hanging up and re-joining the meeting first.
- Proximity join – some devices do not detect the Teams Room.
Schedule a meeting
- Go to the Calendar in Teams or Outlook on your desktop and create a new Teams meeting.
- Add the room as a required attendee or select it under location.
- After you sent the invitation, you will receive a confirmation e-mail if the reservation has been accepted.
- The meeting will appear on the touch panel in a moment.
Start a scheduled meeting
Find your meeting on the touch panel and tap Join.
Start an unscheduled meeting
- Tap Meet Now on the touch panel.
- Find and select the people you want to invite.
- After all the people you want to invite are on the list, select Start Meeting.