This manual describes how you can configure a mobile phone with the operating system Android to use the eduroam network of the UT.
Before you start
- Make sure that before you configure the eduroam again, to "forget" the network first.
- The manual has been written for an Android phone. The steps are almost identical for other mobile phones with Android or other versions of Android.
- This manual uses a consistent style of writing:
- references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics,
- information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
- Check if your password is still valid when you’re unable to connect after you’ve configured eduroam.
- Go to Settings, Wi-Fi.
- Select eduroam.
- At EAP method, select TTLS.
- Select MSCHAPV2 at Phase 2 authentication.
- Select Use system certificates at CA certificate. If this is unavailable, select Do not validate.
- Fill in utwente.nl at domain
- Enter your UT e-mail address in the Identity field.
- If required fill in firstname.lastname@example.org at anonymous identity
- Enter your password.
- Tap on Connect.
- You’re now connected with eduroam.