For employees and students
Every UT employee and undergraduate has access to MS OneDrive, a service included in the Enterprise Microsoft365 license of UT. An employee or undergraduate account is automatically created (account provisioning) to provide access to the service.
The access to MS OneDrive is blocked following employment termination or study termination and in time the data is automatically deleted. MS OneDrive is not suitable for storing organisational data or research data.
- Uses cloud storage (MS Azure). UT tenant is used. This ensures complete control of the location where data is stored. A processing agreement has been entered into with Microsoft, rendering the environment GDPR proof;
- Does not include antivirus defences, ransomware protection or backup options;
- 1TB data area;
- Files can be recovered (recycle bin) and previous versions can be restored;
- Can be used offline;
- Files can be shared with both internal and external users;
- eduVPN is not required.
MS OneDrive can be accessed through:
To use MS OneDrive you must be:
- Registered as a UT employee or undergraduate.
Please, refer to the manuals for support or contact the Service Desk ICT for more information or other questions.