To be able to offer you the best service and fast delivery, fill in the request form:
- Upload a Microsoft Word file (.doc or .docx) with the desired text in it.
- It is the client's or requester's responsibility to check for contents, grammar and typos.
- Do you need writing support when it comes to profiling UT (i.e. research or education)? Contact one of our text writers we are currently working with. If text needs to be translated, contact one of our translation partners. Both text writers and translation partners are our preferred suppliers.
- Photography: Upload photos with the largest amount of pixels.
- Image library: Request photos via the Image library of the University of Twente.
- Stock photos: Find generic photography at istockphoto.com. Copy the link to the desired photo in the description of the request form. We will use our credits to order the product. Costs: €7,50 per credit.
- Technical specifications and sizes for various products
Download the approved and available logos and word marks via our templates and downloads page. The filetype always has to be .eps or .ai.
I made my own layout:
Team Traffic will check if your design is ready to be printed and if the layout meets the guidelines for the UT visual identity.
Once the file is (almost) ready, Team Traffic requests a quote from contracted print companies. After the client's approval for the lowest price, the winning print company will proceed and produce the final product.
Design: 5-7 business days
We outsource every design assignment. Our freelance designers work for the UT on a daily basis. Therefore, they know our visual identity very well.
- First, the designer will estimate the time that is needed and how much it will cost, so you will know if it fits into your budget and schedule.
- The concept will be sent to you. Several rounds of corrections are common.
- If some of the input does not meet the requirements (see Delivery specifications), Traffic will notify you as soon as possible. This way you have enough time to send new input.
- Skip this step if you need a reprint of an excisting product that does not need to be changed.
Print: 5-10 business days
Date of delivery is always mentioned on the order confirmation, which team Traffic will send to you. How much time it will take until the product is ready strongly depends on the quantity, the product itself and finish. The amount of days a print company needs to produce flyers or posters will be much shorter than, for example, a book.
Delivery to desired location: 1 business day
The suppliers deliver the packages to the Central Postal Office.
Most of the time the package will be offered by the internal mailman the next day.
As from 23 September 2019 every document you want to make available to visitors of your website, has to meet the accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.1). This means that every document on a utwente.nl/... website needs to be readable to all audiences, regardless of any disability.
In short, you need to be aware of the following:
- Designers need more time to be able to add paragraph styles, code layers and properties. How much time it will take depends on the content quantity.
- When creating the input for text, you should add an alternative text to (informative) images and photos. In other words, a short description of what can be seen on pictures and logo's.
More information about this regulation can be found on the page Accessibility of websites and online documents.
Do you want to make sure that your design meets the visual identity guidelines? Visit the online designtool to create and order your own business cards, invitations, name tags etc. Use your m-number to log in.
UT offers a wide range of merchandise. For instance: clothing, a sports collection and gadgets. Browse and buy at the Union Shop (building: Bastille) or order your products from the comfort of your office: in our webshop. Use the request form if you need something that you are not able to find, or if you need products with a different print.
Visit our Products & Services page to find more information about showing visuals on outdoor LED screens.
Contact team Traffic if you would like to share your ideas or want to discuss further possibilities.
Last changed: April 2019