Technological innovations in food and a healthy lifestyle: Explore and experience it at Food Festival Stoer Voer
Stoer Voer Food Festival is about to start on 26, 27, 28 and 29 May 2022. One of the research programmes 'Personalized eHealth Technology' within the Technical Medical Centre of the UT supports the Festival with scientific activities.
Taste the world flavors at the food trucks, go to the open-air cinema and experience the surprising program for young and old about technological innovations in food, healthy lifestyle and sustainability. in and around the innovation tent hosted by the University of Twente. Passionate scientists from the TechMed Centre - Personalized eHealth Technology give inspiring mini-lectures in understandable language, Science on Tour / Experimenta (Pre-U) provides great experiments and BMS lab is present with a pavilion full of cool demos and workshops.
- 27 & 28 May (the festival is on 26 – 29 May)
- 14.00 – 18.00
- Gerrit Jan van Heekpark, Enschede (between Campus UT and city center
Below is the program content, in random order:
- Led dinner table: know what you eat | Demo & Talk
- Improving healthcare with eHealth | Talk
- Learning about the impact of food in a playful way | Demo & Talk
- Science on Tour - Experimenta - Pre-U | Experiments: Distinguishing flavors test / Habituation of the tongue test / Vitamins / Nitrogen ice cream
- BMS-Lab Pavilion | Demos & Experiments: Serious gaming in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, Eye-tracking, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and more
- CO2 Blues by Dr Bob Hoomans | Talk