Robots in movies are getting smarter and smarter, but is this also true for robots in the real world? In this lecture for Universiteit van Nederland, UT professor Bojana Rosic explains how robots can learn using artificial intelligence. But will they ever outsmart us?
Wednesday 24 March 2021
More recent news
- Tue 13 Apr 2021DriveUThrough extended due to success!
- Tue 13 Apr 2021Girls discover electrical engineering during Girls' Day
- Mon 12 Apr 2021Netherland's Growth Fund invests hundreds of millions in Quantum and AI
- Thu 8 Apr 2021UT students help people with a disability
- Thu 8 Apr 2021Much to gain from early detection of postpartum depression