This manual describes how you can configure a mobile phone with the operating system iPod and iPhone to use the eduroam network of the UT.
- The manual has been written for iPad air with iOS 9.2. The steps are almost identical for other mobile phones iPhone or other versions of iOS-versions (newer than iOS 9.0).
- Make sure Airplane Mode is disabled and Wi-Fi is enabled.
- This manual uses a consistent style of writing:
- references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics,
- information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
STEP 1: SETTINGS
- Press Settings.
STEP 2: NETWORK CONNECTION
- Press eduroam on the screen Wi-Fi.
STEP 3: ENTER CREDENTIALS
- In the first field, enter your UT e-mail address.
- In the second field enter your password.
- Click 'Join'.
STEP 4: CHECK AND ACCEPT CERTIFICATE
Make sure the Certificates servername is radius.utwente.nl.
Click Trust (top right).
STEP 5: YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED