Are you facing problems with or related to your PhD research, or are you confronted with health or personal problems? And do you feel these issues may affect your work? Take action and get help.
There are several organizations and people both within TGS and your faculty that can provide support during your PhD track, as well as online resources:
- Building a network of friends and colleagues
- Online resources to help you through your PhD track (incl. stress-related resources)
- What to do with problems affecting your PhD research and/or personal effectiveness
- A beginner's guide to Dutch Academia (a guide for foreign researchers who would like to work in the Netherlands)
- Building a House of Integrity @ UT: A visual guide to help you identify the right contact points which can provide information, support and help is available. It displays the various routes you can take depending on the issues you are struggling with.
In case you need advice but are not sure where to go, or in case you have questions about the PhD or PDEng Charter, please approach us at TGS” (via firstname.lastname@example.org).