The educational programme consists of 30 EC. For details refer to the Doctoral education guidelines.
Examples of awarded TGS certificates are available for download here.
- Mandatory First Year PhD Courses (5 EC)
- Other Courses and Workshops at the Centre for Training & Development (CTD)
- The Writing Centre for help with the writing process. Note: this is not a correction service.
- The Methodology Shop offers free advice on research methodology and statistical analysis.
- Information on research methodology by Sage is available here.
- Eligibility to follow courses from the 4TU Federation Universities
- Building a network of friends and colleagues
- Online resources to help you through your PhD track (incl. stress-related resources)
- What to do with problems affecting your PhD research and/or personal effectiveness
- A beginner's guide to Dutch Academia (a guide for foreign researchers who would like to work in the Netherlands)
- Qualifier report (for all PhD candidates)
- Evaluation Interview Form (annual progress report form for employed PhD candidates)
- Assessment Interview Form (form to be used in case of concerns about progress)
- Progress Interview Form (annual progress report form for non-employed PhD candidates)
- Application form for appointment as supervisor (for all PhD candidates)