University of Twente degree

Get in touch with a student of this Master's

The Master’s programme Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society at the UT is for all students interested in analysing and evaluating the role of technology in a broader social context. This means you should have affinity with technology as well as the ability to philosophically reflect on the influence of technology on society.

If you have a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Twente – or are currently studying to get one – you can apply for the two-year Master’s programme in PSTS on the additional condition of scoring a satisfactory result on the Entry Assignment. Make sure to contact the PSTS study adviser to get information about this entry assignment and the further admission procedure. 

If you can, we advise you to include a University of Twente minor in your bachelor programme. The minors we recommend are related to PSTS. An example is the minor Philosophy and Governance of Science and Technology.

Chat offline (info)
To use this functionality you first need to:
Accept cookies