The admission requirements of this Master’s degree programme distinguishes students into:
- Students from outside the Netherlands holding a Bachelor’s degree
- Students with a Dutch degree of a University of Applied Sciences (HBO)
- Students with a Dutch degree of a (Research) University
- Students with a University of Twente Bachelor's degree
Please note: to enroll in the double degree programme, students will have to be admitted to the PSTS programme, as well as to the partner programme. This means that students interested in a double degree have to apply for Business Administration or Public Administration separately.
Right for you?
The Master’s programme Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society is for all Dutch and international students with:
- a Bachelor’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences (HBO) in (Applied) Natural Sciences or Engineering Science;
- a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences;
- a Bachelor’s degree in Philosophy;
- any other discipline with an emphasis on science, technology or the social sciences and a focus on the application of technology.
View more information about the tuition fees.
The programme starts in September. You may also want to check the application deadlines or directly proceed with the application procedure.