The admission requirements of this Master’s degree programme distinguishes students into:
- Students from outside the Netherlands holding a Bachelor’s degree
- Students with a Dutch degree of a University of Applied Sciences (HBO)
- Students with a Dutch degree of a (Research) University
- Students with a University of Twente Bachelor's degree
Please note: to enroll in the double degree programme, students will have to be admitted to the PSTS programme, as well as to the partner programme. This means that students interested in a double degree have to apply for Business Administration or Public Administration separately.
The Master’s programme Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society is for all Dutch and international students with:
- a Bachelor’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences (HBO) in (Applied) Natural Sciences or Engineering Science;
- a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences;
- a Bachelor’s degree in Philosophy;
- any other discipline with an emphasis on science, technology or the social sciences and a focus on the application of technology.
View more information about the tuition fees.