- In this training you will learn everything you need to know about the law and the regulations at a deeper level than the basic course
- We discuss the organizational structure of the university and the respective roles of participation bodies in it, with attention to how their rights and tasks interact.
- We will discuss a number of important substantive topics that the participants wish to know more about. We’ll look into how the rights of councils apply to these topics.
- As a result of the training you will have in depth knowledge of the rights of councils, regulations and procedures. This will help you to be an effective member of your council.
- Right of consent, advice and initiative
- University organisation and governance
- Higher education act and university-regulations
- Arbitration procedure
- Complex cases
- Influencing university policies
All UT courses are offered in English. Unless all participants who registered for the course have Dutch as their first language.