- In this training you will learn everything you need to know about the law and the regulations to be an effective member of the participation council.
- We discuss the organizational structure of the university and the respective roles of participation bodies in it.
- We will discuss a number of important substantive topics such as the budget and the OER.
- As a result of the training you will have a solid basic knowledge of the rights of councils, regulations and procedures. This will help you to be an effective member of your council.
- Right of consent, advice and initiative
- University organisation and governance
- Higher education act and university-regulations
- Influencing university policies
All UT courses are offered in English. Unless all participants who registered for the course have Dutch as their first language.