In this workshop will you discover how you can absorb information faster and remember information longer, so you have much more knowledge available. The effect is that you get more done, in less time.
How well you can understand and retain information purely depends on which techniques you use to store the information in your memory. With the right method you can read your professional literature two or three times faster. In this workshop you will learn and practice:
• What the Context Depended Memory is about
• How you can quickly distinguish main issues and side issues
• The 3 steps to remember texts
• Which factors keep you from reading faster
• Three ways to increase your text comprehension
This workshop takes three hours.