Before you proceed with the implementation phase, try to answer the following questions:
- What are the specific learning objectives/intended learning outcomes? In other words: what specific skills and knowledge do you wish students to achieve? (e.g. the student is able to explain/describe/apply...)
- How can I assess whether the students have achieved the specific learning objectives? (e.g. formative or summative testing, assignment, multiple-choice questions, survey)
- How can I facilitate students in order for them to achieve the intended learning outcomes? (e.g. lectures, meetings, self-study, tutorials, projects, assignments, cases, etc.)
- How do I schedule these activities over a quartile (roster) or the duration of the meeting (lessonplan)?
- Specific for online pedagogy
- How are you going to design your online activities? Pick an activity to learn more: