This manual describes how to add the MyTimetable-schedule to your personal Outlook calendar
Before you start
- This manual is for employees only.
- It is now possible for UT Staff to add the MyTimetable-schedule(s) to which you are subscribed to your personal Outlook Calendar. Steps 1 and 2 have to be done only once.
- This manual uses a consistent style of writing:
- references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics,
- information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
Step 1: Open Outlook
- Open Outlook, go to calendar and click calendar permissions.
Step 2: Add MyTimeTable
- Click Add… and add MyTimeTable. Configure the permissions the same as mentioned in the screenshot by setting the Permission Level to Author and click OK.
Step 3: Configure rooster.utwente.nl
- Go to https://rooster.utwente.nl and log in to MyTimetable. Make sure the schedule(s) you want to add are selected in your MyTimetable. Click UTwente Calendar (staff) in the upper right corner.
- Click Choose Synchronised Timetables (optional) and select the schedules you want to add to your personal Outlook calendar. You must have one or more schedules selected in your personal MyTimetable. Click Connect Calendar.
- The schedules have been added to Outlook and can be seen by everyone who has permission to view your Outlook Calendar.
Important: Your schedule will be refreshed in Outlook only once every day. A last-minute change to the schedule will be shown in Outlook the next day.
The schedules can be removed from your Outlook Calendar easily. Click UTwente Calendar (staff) in the upper right corner (a green dot should be showing next to it) and select Disconnect. Click Yes in the next screen and the schedules will be removed from your Outlook calendar immediately.