- From the 1st of September the University Library will reopen in the weekend and will double the number of study places to 200 at the Vrijhof location (Mon – Fri 9:00 to 22:00 and Sat – Sun 10:00 to 18:00).
- Reserving a timeslot is still required (rb.utwente.nl). Only UT students with a valid reservation and a student-card will be allowed in the Library.
- If you come in later, please book less hours. If you decide not to use the booked study place, please cancel your booking on time so your fellow students can use the vacant study place. If you stick to these agreements, the university library does not have to limit the number of bookings per student.
- Printing is possible by reserving a printer time-slot (rb.utwente.nl).
- The coffee zone is open. The computer area is open with 14 plug-in screens (BYO device). The Book Pick-Up & Return remains available next to the desk area. The study books and journals available in the Library can also be used.
Below we have gathered useful information that might come handy when working from home. Please refer to these pages to make sure you have access to all the content, and how to contact the Library in case you have questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need access to additional sources to teach or do research from home.