For employees and students
UT SharePoint is a Content Collaboration Platform (CCP) for storing and sharing mainly MS Office documents and for collaboration. The on-premise data is stored in the UT data centres. The service can easily be used by internal users.
- UT data centres are used.
- Offers options for online joint editing. Supports all major file formats of documents, spreadsheets and presentations. The environment is accessible via the Web;
- Does not include antivirus defences or ransomware protection;
- Sites of max. 200GB;
- Files can be recovered (within 30 days);
- Not suitable as a tool for offline working; not suitable for collaborating with external parties (non-UT). This requires a special x account to be applied for;
- eduVPN is not required.
UT SharePoint can be accessed via https://sharepoint.utwente.nl/
A team site or project site can be requested by UT staff through the SharePoint self-service page.
Please, refer to the manuals for support or contact the Service Desk ICT for more information or other questions.