The visual identity of the University of Twente is a striking one. We threw all traditional rules overboard when creating it. The identity is made up of a whole range of forms, which can be used in a variety of ways. The building blocks from which the house style is composed offer plenty of flexibility for an organization that is as multifaceted as the University of Twente. On this page you can find more information and basic building blocks like our logo.
On this website you will find all of the background information to and the building blocks for the University of Twente's house style. The website also provides a list of our preferred suppliers for printed matter, photography, videos and translations. You can download templates that make it easy to create presentations or posters in our house style, too.
The website also gives you access to the order module for promotional gifts from the University of Twente, and provides you with information about the many ways the Medialab department can be of service to you when it comes to design and printed matter and the development of websites.
- How do I order and make a room sign or an UT business card?
- Where can I download the University of Twente's word mark?
- Where can I have my doctoral thesis printed?
- I am looking for a photographer. Who can I hire?
- How can I get my event or message displayed on the LED screen?
- Can Medialab help me to set up a UT website?
- I would like to have a brochure designed. Who should I contact?
- Is there a promotional video or corporate presentation of the UT available?
- Where can I order UT envelopes?
- What promotional gifts are available?
Interested in knowing how our house style is made up? Read more about all of the building blocks from which our visual identity is composed: the word mark, the universe, the font, the palette of colours, the use of images and photography and the divisions of the surfaces used in all communications that are subject to design.
Would you like to to buy UT merchandise like sweaters, towels, umbrellas or other UT items? For staff members the whole collection is available on the house style portal (intranet). For non UT members/visitors part of our collection is available in two stores in Enschede: