Do you have a complaint? Please let us know.
Are you satisfied? Please let everybody know.
Aim of the complaints procedure
The aim of our complaints procedure is:
- To handle to everybody’s satisfaction the complaints of individual customers as well as groups of customers,
- To learn from the complaints and make any necessary changes to our functioning.
- Do you have a complaint about one of our staff members or the service you have been provided with? We expressly request you to direct your complaint to the account manager the staff member or service falls under. Alternatively, you could direct your complaint to the Service Desk ICT. You may choose yourself whether you do this orally, by e-mail or in writing. You can also file your complaint using a webform. Your complaint will then be sent to the Service desk ICT which will assure that the complaint is sent to the responsible account manager.
- The account manager in question will process your complaint no later than two working days after you submitted it. Together with you, he will try to solve your complaint in a way that’s acceptable to both parties within four weeks.
- The account manager will also consult his/her colleagues about your complaint. The functioning of the department will also be evaluated in the process. A complaint is a great learning opportunity! The account manager will inform you within the mentioned four weeks about the processing of the complaint and the conclusions from the discussion of progress. When a complaint is submitted orally, he will in principle reply orally. In the case of a complaint by e-mail the reply will be by e-mail. When handing in a complaint in writing, the reply will also be in writing.
- Are you not satisfied about the way your complaint was handled? Then please contact the director of the Library, ICT Services & Archive (LISA).
- The Library, ICT Services & Archive (LISA) director will send you a reception confirmation within two working days and will try to solve the problem in a way that’s acceptable to both parties within four weeks. In any case, the director will discuss the complaint with the Library, ICT Services & Archive (LISA) management team. The director will inform you in writing within the mentioned four weeks about the processing of your complaint and the conclusion of the MT.
- If you are still not satisfied about the way your complaint was handled, you can direct your complaint to the Board of Governors in writing.
- You can revoke your complaint at any time in this procedure. The procedure will then be terminated.
Here you can find the account managers (intranet).