This is a manual for registering the college card to enable printing. The type printers on which a USB-stick can be printed that way are:
- Xerox 7535
- Xerox 7556
- This manual uses a consistent style of writing: references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics, information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
You need the following:
- a college/ staff card
- a computer with internet connection to log on.
Step 1: Scan College-/staff card
- Go to a MFP
- Hold your card above the RFID scanner until the red light lights up.The RFID scanner is indicated in the illustration below with the blue circle.
- A document with a code is printed. Take that code to your computer
Step 2: Log on to the print portal
- Please enter your student number (e.g. s0123456) or employee account name (e.g. GoghV) at username.
- Enter the password of your domain account at password.
- Click log on.
Step 3: Register College-/staff card
- Click Card Registration tab.
- Enter the code printed by the printer at Registration code.
- Click Submit.
Your card is now successfully registered. Follow the same steps for the registration of a new card. This overwrites the registration of your previous card. Only one card per person can be registered at any time.