This is a manual for the multifunctional printers of Xerox (MFPs). You can use a special setting for copying a book.
- This manual uses a consistent style of writing: references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics, information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
Step 1: place the book
- Place the book on the glass top (see image below).
Step 2: Tab Copy
- Select at the tab Copy at which format you want to copy your book pages (e.g. A4).
Step 3: Tab Layout Adjustment
- Open tab Layout Adjustment
- Select option Book Copying...
- You can select your preferences (copying only the left, only the right or both pages).
- Press the green button to copy.