Join the webinar to learn what Spatial Engineering offers

Accepted language certificates

Only internationally recognized test results are accepted and IELTS and TOEFL certificates older than two years are not considered for admission. You need to upload one of the requested language certificates later in the application process. Without a valid certificate, we cannot process your application.

  • IELTS - With an overall score of 6.5 and certificates not older than two years.
  • TOEFL (internet-based) - With an overall score of 90 and certificates not older than two years.
  • Cambridge CAE or Cambridge CPE (both obtained with an A, B or C grade).

Please note: the requirements when applying for fellowships may vary according to the regulations of the fellowship provider.

Keep in mind:

We cannot process your application without fulfilled language requirements.  

Exemptions for language requirements

You are exempted from the English language requirements if:

  • You have obtained a relevant Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution in the Netherlands;
  • You have obtained a three-year Bachelor’s degree in one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States of America.

Please note that if you are from an English-speaking country in Africa, you will have to take one of the internationally recognized English language tests.

Chat offline (info)
To use this this functionality you first need to:
Accept cookies