The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) powered by ICD is a scholarship for excellent students from EU/EEA , applying for the Master's programme in Electrical Engineering with specialization in Integrated Circuit Design at the University of Twente.
- Become one of the most promising UT students.
- Exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of the three honours programmes: Research honours, Design honours, or Change leaders.
- € 6,000 for one year (approximately 2 scholarships available).
- Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
Please note: This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs. It is up to the scholarship student to decide how to spend the money. No costs (e.g. tuition fees) will be paid on your behalf.
- EU/EEA Countries
Students may receive an additional UTS ICD of an amount equal to that in the first year to cover the expenses of the second year. However, the scholarship will only be continued during the second year when students meet the progess requirements for the UTS ICD.
You must have obtained:
- An average grade of 8 (out of 10) or above at the end of the third quartile of the first year
- At least 50% of European Credits at the end of the third quartile of the first year
In case of insufficient average, the faculty may withdraw the sponsorship. In any case your study progress will be assessed on a case by case basis;