The Master of Science programme in Industrial Design Engineering is for students who want to:
- Become an academically trained interdisciplinary product designer;
- Analyse market demands and user needs in relation to technological and social opportunities;
- Develop their own personal vision on design issues;
- Apply existing knowledge to new problems and to generate new knowledge;
- Learn how to evolve a conceptual idea into a working model.
If you have a relevant Bachelor's degree from a university of applied sciences (HBO), you can apply for the pre-Master's programme of Industrial Design Engineering.