See Admission / Enrolment

Applying with an University of Twente degree

In order to pass from the first year into the second, you must have gained a minimum of 45 of the 60 first-year credits. In order to stay in the programme at all, you have to get at least 45 EC in your first year. At the end of your first year, we will give you a Binding Study Advice (BSA). If you’ve reached 45 EC, you can be sure that you are in the right place and can keep up with the programme. If things don’t go as you had planned, we will be there to advise and support you. 

Switch directly or indirectly to the master's programme of your choice
Check now

HOW TO enrol?

Please follow these instructions for (re)enrolment. In case of questions you can contact Student Services.

Chat offline (info)
To use this this functionality you first need to:
Accept cookies