Applying with a Dutch university degree
Before starting the application procedure you should always check the application deadlines. Students with a degree from a recognized Dutch university in combination with a specific Bachelor's programmes are directly admissible to the Master's programme Health Sciences:
- Bsc Gezondheidswetenschappen Maastricht University (croho 56553)
- Bsc Gezondheidswetenschappen Erasmus University Rotterdam (croho 56553)
- Bsc Gezondheidswetenschappen Vrije Universiteit (croho 56553)
- Bsc Gezondheid en Maatschappij, Wageningen University (croho 50018)
- Bsc Voeding en Gezondheid, Wageningen University (croho 56868)
- Other (comprabale) BSc programmes could be admissable, too. You may need to follow a Pre-Master's programme.
As soon as your application is reviewed, the Admission Committee will inform you about your application outcome:
- you are allowed to transfer directly to the Master’s programme.
- alternatively, you need to follow a pre-Master’s programme.
- your are not eligble for the specific Master's programme.
A pre-Master is a transfer programme intended to bridge the gap between your current Bachelor's programme and your future Master's programme and serves to prepare you for the Master's programme of your choice. You need to pass the pre-Master's programme in order to proceed to the Master’s programme. A pre-Master’s programmes is personalized and may vary in study load, up to 30EC.