The next programme will start in September 2016. The duration of the programme will be 12 months (52 weeks).
To apply for the programme, the applicant has to send:
- the application form duly filled and signed (you can download the application form at the bottom of this page…)
- proof of having a basic understanding of chemistry (high school level)
- a curriculum vitae, summarizing educational career and working experience
- a certified copy of a diploma that proves the required entry level for the programme (see the admission requirements), together with the official transcript of academic records.
- two letters of recommendation from references, including the address, telephone number, fax number or e-mail address. (you can download information about the reference letter at the bottom of this page)
- an academic IELTS test with a minimum Academic score of 6,5, a TOEFL-Ibt with a minimum score of 90 or a Cambridge CAE-C (CPE).
We prefer to receive scanned documents through email in PDF or JPEG. However, you can also send them by courier or regular post. The documents should be send to:
University of Twente
f.a.o. Mrs. Hilde van Meerendonk-Obinna
P.O. Box 7658
8903 JR Leeuwarden
+31 (0)58 284 9000
Please send these documents as soon as possible. All the documents should be translated into English. For students that want to apply for a scholarship we advise to send the documents before the 1st of January 2016. (Most scholarship organisations have an application deadline in February or March.)
ONLINE APPLICATION TOOL
Please note that unfortunately it is not possible to apply for the MEEM using the online application tool (Osiris) on the general website of the University of Twente. Our apologies for this inconvenience. If you do wish to apply online, then please scan the application form (use the application form on the right) and the required documents (we can only accept PDF or JPEG formats) and send them to us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org