This Master’s programme is designed for students who:
- are interested in the combination of hardware and software, e.g. the design of control software;
- want to work on topics such as embedded robotics, pervasive systems, multi-core architectures or energy efficiency.
If you’re interested in developing innovative systems that are energy- and cost-efficient and that will advance technology, then this Master’s programme might just be ideal for you!
Embedded Systems is for students with:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (direct admission) or in Creative Technology or Advanced Technology (conditions apply);
- a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design Engineering, Biomedical Technology, Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering (max. 30 credits deficiency);
- a university of applied sciences degree (HBO) in Electrical Engineering (elektrotechniek), Computer Science, Embedded Systems or another appropriate background (the pre-Master’s programme is also offered as an HBO minor programme);
- an international Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or another relevant background.
If have a relevant Bachelor's degree from the University of Twente, you can also have a look in the transfer matrix to see if you are directly or indirectly admissible.