If you are interested in a placement (also known as traineeship, internship, research assignment, thesis work, thesis assignment, ...), there are two options:
If you are selected for a course exchange semester or a full year, you are free to include a placement in a research group into your exchange period. In this case, it would basically be doing self-study and/or an assignment, which can be labelled as a regular course in your final course list. Many research chairs give the opportunity of doing an assignment for up to 30 EC, depending on their availability. Since you would be doing courses as well, you can contact a research group for your placement either before or after your arrival. Please note, the research group might not have availability. The sooner you contact them, the better. See the paragraph below ('Placement only') on how to apply in advance and what documents you should attach to your request.
Find a supervisor in your preferred research group and send him/her a request by email including your CV (curriculum vitae), ToR (transcript of records) and LoM (letter of motivation). Do include in the LoM what you are planning to do: to apply for a placement only, or for a combination of courses and placement.
Only after you have received a positive response from your contact in the research group, you can apply through here.
Once you have received a positive response from your contact in the research group, you can choose the right course code and apply through here.
201400211 Internship master Psychology
201400240 Clinical internship Positive Psychology and Technology
201400241 Research/internship Positive Psychology and Technology
201900320 Positive Psychology and Technology
191211659 Research project for exchange students
201900284 Placement course for exchange students
- 201800519 Research assignment for exchange students
- 191150460 Biomedical engineering - Capita Selecta
- 191124430 CAD/CAM - Capita Selecta
- 201300244 Capita Selecta Master IDE
- 201000259 Capita Selecta SET
- 201800407 Capita Selecta SET
- 201700397 Capita Selecta Thermal Fluid Engineering
- 201800122 CS Construction
- 200900128 CS Construction Management Engineering
- 201800508 CS Engineering Project Management
- 201700353 CS Product Safety and Standardisation
- 201800121 CS Traffic
- 201800120 CS Water
- 201000321 Design Engineering - Capita Selecta
- 2010600157 Design of Product Surfaces - CS
- 191154750 Engineering Fluid Dynamics - C.S.
- 192890100 Industrial Design - Capita Selecta
- 191154750 LCA & Designing - Capita Selecta
- 201200145 Maintenance engineering & Desing-for-Main - CS
- 192850780 Management of Product Development - C.S.
- 191131410 Mechanical Automation - Capita Selecta
- 191127500 Production Management - Capita Selecta
- 192850800 Virtual Reality - Capita Selecta
You can find a list of all research groups via the following links: