You are about to sign up for the Bachelor's Creative Technology. Here's what you need to know!
The University of Twente works with different enrolment deadlines, according to the programme, your nationality and your previous education diploma. You can register from October if you want to start the course the following year in September.
First, you need to sign up for Creative Technology via Studielink and provide all the required documents. After you have signed up you will receive information from the admission office about the requirements for starting the study.
For Creative Technology it is mandatory to participate in a matching event. You can attend this event after you submitted all the required documents. Once all the required documents have been submitted, you have taken part in a matching event, and you have met other (including financial) obligations, you will be informed of the decision regarding your admission to the programme. If you are admitted, you can proceed to enrol in the programme of Creative Technology at the University of Twente (also if you choose location VU Amsterdam).
To make sure you choose the right study, the programme organises a matching procedure. This enables you to see if the programme is suitable for you. For the programme in Creative Technology, participation in the matching procedure is compulsory. Without participating in the matching procedure, it is not possible to enrol in the educational programme. After the matching activity, the final part of the mandatory matching procedure is the completion and submission of your own reflection regarding your choice of study for Creative Technology. The matching is not binding and is not your proof of access to the university. The Admission Office will inform you whether or not you are admissible.
For Creative Technology at the University of Twente, the matching dates for the academic year 2024/2025 are:
27 February 2024
14 February 2024 23:59 CET
30 April 2024
Campus University of Twente
22 April 2024 23:59 CET
13 June 2024
5 June 2024 23:59 CET
9 July 2024
Campus University of Twente
1 July 2024 23:59 CET
*The online matching events are only for international students.
For Creative Technology at VU Amsterdam you can find the dates and form here.
If you have any questions about matching? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADDITIONAL Information about Matching
The matching procedure of Creative Technology consists of the following aspects:
The recommendation regarding your suitability for Creative Technology will be based on an assessment of the following five criteria:
- Creativity, experience and/or interest in creative processes (generating ideas, creating impact).
- Technology. You already are a technology user (since everyone is), but what is your motivation and talent to become technologically ‘literate’, one who not only uses but also understands technology (to a certain extent)?
- Teamwork: can you work in teams and do you enjoy teamwork? Are you aware of the advantages and disadvantages of working in a group? Are you able to use teamwork as a motivation to improve yourself?
- School results. What are your strongest points, and can you deal with your weaker points? What strong points will be an asset in the Creative Technology programme, and what weaker points might be an obstacle?
- Your preparation for the programme: you have prepared yourself for studying Creative Technology. You understand what is expected. You have collected information on the programme (website, brochure) and you have attended an Open Day (or participated in the Student-for-a Day programme).
Once all the required documents have been submitted (including a copy of the diploma that enables you to be admitted to the programme), you have taken part in the matching procedure and you have met other (including financial) obligations, you will be informed of the decision regarding your admission to the Creative Technology programme at the University of Twente. More information
Please note: For international students, slightly different arrangements may apply and the documents required and deadlines may also differ. The information will be sent by email from the Admission Office and the International Office.