After the Bachelor's programme in Creative Technology you will find that the world is your oyster. Most students choose to pursue a Master’s degree.
Your internationally acknowledged diploma will give you access to a variety of Master's programmes. In the third year of the Bachelor's programme you can start to prepare for the Master's programme of your choice. The University of Twente offers Master's that link up with the Bachelor's programme in Creative Technology. Here are a few University of Twente Master's programmes favoured by our graduates (some Master’s programmes are subject to entry conditions):
- Interaction Technology: engaging with societal needs and develop pioneering interactive technologies;
- Embedded Systems: designing the hardware and software that together make up a device, process or system (e.g. smart phones);
- Industrial Design Engineering: combining design and engineering in creating or improving new products;
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society: the social impact of scientific and technological advancements ;
- Business Administration: complex business issues;
- Computer Science: developing ICT systems, technological aspects and applying embedded systems;
- Educational Science and Technology: designing and assessing educational and learning programmes for schools and organizations;
- Psychology: designing sound, working solutions for social problems by influencing human behaviour;
- Science, Education and Communication: teaching at secondary schools;
- Telematics: communications networks, from the basic technology to application.
For further information check here the Master's programmes at the University of Twente.