At our University we have three types of vending machines which have screens that you can use for internal UT wide corporate communication for students and employees. These screens are, compared to the narrow casting screens in the buildings, for internal UT wide content only.
UT community: students and employees.
We use the content on the screens for community building purposes.
The following content may be placed on these screens:
- Internal information for our community that’s in line with our Shaping2030 organisation Strategy, e.g. Sustainability, Diversion and Inclusion, Cybersecurity, Crisis communication, Well-being, Digitalisation.
- Promotion of our external strategic subjects. For example: Robotics (link: lancering msc Robotica sept22), Medtech, Digitalisation: cyber security and Artifisial Intelligence, Energy and Sustainability, Student team and other student initiatives.
- Promotion of UT wide/corporate events, such as New Years gathering, Dies, Week of Inspiration, Open House, etc.
- No vacancies and adds of external companies.
- Slide texts should be in British English;
- The slides will be shown for a short amount of time. Keep this in mind for the amount of text and readability.
- All slides should have a call to action.
- Slides will be shown no longer than three weeks.
MC manages these screens and reserves the right not to post content and also to prioritise messages. For requests please send an email with your content to firstname.lastname@example.org.