Here is a table/overview listing contracted and preferred suppliers:
For the following products we have additional information available (listing contacts, manuals, prices, etc):
- Audiovisual aidsTo hire or buy visual aids, please contact the following companies and contact persons. Contactpersonen AVM huur (rent): Fidato: Harry Heldoorn email@example.com or Sjaak Wösten firstname.lastname@example.org Innovation Group (=AVOost): Ferdinand Gerritsen Mulkes email@example.com Total-Image: Rogier Tuinte firstname.lastname@example.org Contactpersonen AVM koop (buy): AVOost: Dennis Workel email@example.com Hecla: Gerjan Slettenhaar firstname.lastname@example.org Total-Image: Rogier Tuinte email@example.com
- Books (LM Prenax)To order books, please use the LM Prenax book shop within Proactis. To get an account, please contact the functional administrator of Proactis: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Car rentalYou can rent a car via UT. UT has entered into a contract with Munsterhuis that guarantees the best price-quality ratio. UT stimulates the use of sustainable cars by providing an electric or hybrid car for UT staff that regularly rent a car for work. Rental of vans that run on petrol or diesel will still be offered. e-autos english subtitle.mp4 Documents/downloads Downloads/documents are only available after login! Order Method In order to find out how to rent a vehicle, please read the vehicles rent manual above. Vehicle reservations can be made directly with Munsterhuis via the following website: munsterhuis-autoverhuur.nl/universiteit-twente (you need an account for this). An account for booking a car can be requested from Hilda Emmerich-Bijker, UT CFM-Purchase. NOTE: This account then is for employees and for business rent only. For private hire, please contact Munsterhuis Autoverhuur directly, by phone: +31 53 4348700 or by e-mail: email@example.com. Order Time It is important to order as soon as
- Catering on site by Appèl | Banqueting folder)Appèl has been contracted for catering on campus, for example meeting services in UT buildings. Would you like to use the meeting service during breakfast or lunch, drinks & bites (aperitif or snacks), varied and tasty buffet services or would you like to know more about possible orders? You can find everything about it in the UT Appèl Banqueting folder: UT Banqueting folder / Banquetingmap (Dutch version) links to BQT map UT 2020_NL_LR under construction.pdf This folder is currently under construction. A new folder will be published as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your understanding. NOTE: Don't forget to also make a reservation for the room/location you are using. In most cases, your secretariat or the service desk of your building can tell you how to make the reservation. For lecture halls and other large/central locations please contact the UT Booking Office. How to order Employees Orders can be placed through the BENQUE application, listed in the web application list in the Service Portal. Or
- Chemicals & disposablesThere are various suppliers where you can place your order: Boom, Fisher, Merck, VWR: order through Proactis (webshops) Bio Connect en Greiner: order through old webshops or through Proactis (free format requistion) More information Please contact your Health and Safety coordinator (HSE).
- Employee recruitment and selection agenciesFor anything related to recruitment or selection, you can contact one of several of our standard agencies. Recruitment & Selection agencies From 1 July we will be working with a number of standard agencies, allowing you to choose from a list of suppliers. The agreements with these suppliers include fixed rates. The agencies involved are familiar with the university, meaning they can easily get procedures off the ground. This results in a new procedure that is more efficient and less time-consuming.
- FlowersThere are 3 flower suppliers at the UT: Fleuranthus, rick vlieghuis and Thuys. How to order With all three florists, the flowers can be ordered through a webshop. All flowers ordered to be delivered on Campus, are delivered between 09.00-10.00 and 13.00-14.00 hrs. Fleuranthus Bloembinders Rick Vlieghuis Bloembinderij Thuys - Bloemen en meer Delivery Costs Fleuranthus Rick Vlieghuis Thuys Campus / University buildings Enschede free free free Enschede & Hengelo € 5,95 € 5,00 € 6,00 National € 6,95 € 6,95 € 7,00 Worldwide € 8,95 € 9,00 € 9,00 Other costs The suppliers may charge costs if vases / pots / etc. on loan (regardless of format) will not be returned within the agreed period. Fleuranthus Rick Vlieghuis Thuys Non-returned vases / pots on loan from € 5,00 Selling price -50% € 5,00 Questions Do you still have questions? Then please contact Hilda Emmerich.
- HardwareFor (Home) Office Standard desktops, notebooks, monitors, tablets, (smart) phones and unified communication accessories have to be ordered through the Selfservice portal of LISA. Non-standard ICT-products have to be ordered through Proactis. For private/study use Suggestions for good deals, arranged by the UT: The Notebook Service Centre at the UT offers laptops for Students Employees for private use Surfspot also offers smart hardware deals for users with a Dutch university account
- Hotels in the Enschede areaThe UT has agreements with some hotels in the ENschede area. U Park hotel on campus The U Parkhotel is located on the campus of the University of Twente, in the middle of the forest. It is an internationally oriented hotel, where quality and sustainability go hand in hand. The U in the international name refers to the guest who is central and to the University of Twente. The hotel offers 72 rooms, a spacious restaurant with a terrace, a bar and modern conference facilities . The U Parkhotel has its own website for bookings and information: www.uparkhotel.nl De Veldmaat 8 7522 NM Enschede Tel: (053) 433 13 66 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Hampshire hotels: Hampshire city hotel 4* - Hengelo A four star Hotel in the center of Hengelo, near the train station. The Hotel has 100 rooms with climate control, four meeting rooms, extensive business facilities, wireless internet, restaurant and bar. B.P. Hofstedestraat 50 7551 DG Hengelo T: +31 (0)74 85 16 800 F: + 31(0)74 85 16 810 email@example.com
- LaundryIntroduction Campus and Facility Management facilitates a contract for washing laundry. The contract concerns an agreement to provide sufficient flexibility in addition to quality. Contracting the desired quality at the most favourable price possible represents an advantage for the UT in terms of efficiency. This handbook describes, amongst others, the collection points, how laundry should be supplied, and so on. Collection points Wasserij Korf collects and delivers the washing directly from/to a number of buildings at UT. The current direct collection points are: Garage (central goods inwards) ITC (Hengelosestraat 99, Enschede) If there is no direct collection point at your building, you can drop the soiled laundry at the Service Desk in your building. They will put the laundry bag in a blue Post & Logistics distribution container and Wasserij Korf will then collect the laundry bag from central goods inwards (Garage). Post & Logistics will return the clean laundry to the Service Desk of your building. Collection
- Office suppliesFor the delivery of office supplies and related items, UT has entered into an agreement with Lyreco. It is possible to order items via the Lyreco website. Order Method Ordering is done via the web application of Lyreco. The order address is www.lyreco.be. Log in using the account Lyreco send to you. Manual Download the PDF manual (only available after login): Customer Service For questions regarding orders, delivery problems, etc. please contact: Customer Service, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +31(0)88-6032001. Responsibility Changes or movements regarding your account can be emailed to email@example.com. For other questions, log-in issues and (structural) problems regarding Lyreco service provision can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com.
- Personal Protective EquipmentIn the “Framework for hygiene in a six-foot -university” you can find more detailed information on the hygiene measures to be taken as stated in the general Covid-19 regulations. This framework can be used to organise spaces within the faculty or department itself. With regard to the purchase of materials, including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), you can purchase those yourself if it concerns spaces and offices of your faculty/departments. Below you will find the most common materials as well as the order procedure. CFM sees to the central purchase of general hygiene products, such as a hand sanitiser stations at every entrance, disinfection wipes for vending machines and printers, and hand sanitisers at shared work spaces such as flexible workplaces and study areas. Most common hygiene products Disinfectant foam spray Hand sanitisers Disinfection wipes Personal Protective Equipment Face masks Face screens Safety glasses Gloves Glove dispenser Hand sanitiser station The above-mentioned products can be ordered
- Plant care (purchase and maintenance)From 1 May 2015 onwards, a framework contract was entered into with Flora Nova Interieurbeplanting BV (formerly known as Anticimex Plant Care) for the purchase and maintenance of interior plants, plants and seasonal decoration. Giving plant advice for all questions regarding plants from UT is a part of this contract. Order Method New Plants We made a selection of the strongest plants that are suitable for an office environment. Flora Nova Interieurbeplanting is also the place to be for planters. For the images of the products on offer, see download options below (documents are in Dutch). Please note that you have to log in to be able to see and download them. Of course, it is possible to deviate from this selection. However, it remains useful to have Flora Nova assess the order for possibilities and impossibilities before making a final decision. Apart from specific amounts of light, different plants also have other requirements. For every order, Flora Nova will do this assessment and, if necessary, make the right
- Printed MaterialsThe University of Twente has entered into contracts with the following suppliers: Lot 1 Sheet offset printing: Te Sligte-Olijdam, Zalsman B.V. and SMG-Groep. Lot 2 Digital printing : Te Sligte-Olijdam, Zalsman B.V. and SMG-Groep Lot 3 Stationary: Lulof Druktechniek B.V. These new contracts result in a considerable procurement advantage at extremely competitive rates. A mini competition will be organised for each order in Lot 1 and Lot 2. The start date of the contracts is 1 August 2015, and they have a duration of 2 years with the option of two one-year extensions for each contract. As these contracts are the result of a European tender, UT is obligated to have all of its printed material that falls under these three lots printed by one of the listed suppliers as of 1 August 2015. Ordering procedure To help the ordering process be as unambiguous and professional as possible, all UT orders as of 1 August 2015 have to go through the Traffic Department (the Marketing & Communications Department) using the method
- Printing and copying at Xerox shopsXerox copyshops For more information visit the copyshops in the buildings or contact them: Service Center Carré Telefoonnummer: (053-489) 2485 E-mailadres: XeroxCarre@utwente.nl Hours: weekdays 9.00 - 13.00 (Corona Hours), normal weekdays 9.15-13.00 and 13.30-15.30 Service Center Student Union - Bastille Telefoonnummer: (053-489) 4215 E-mailadres: UnionShop@utwente.nl Hours: see website Unionshop
- Renting coachesOrdering method The following persons can be contacted to request a quotation: Brookhuis: firstname.lastname@example.org tel 085-4607050 Gebo: email@example.com tel 0529-481234 Costs We are working on an up-to-date overview to compare prices (only visible after login). This overvieuw will be pubished as soon as possible. Responsibility Your contact within the University of Twente is Bert Kloppers.
- Valetparking Schiphol (rental vehicles)There are two rates for the delivery / pick-up of the lease car at Valet: Handling costs and Parking costs. The Handling costs will be calculated from the moment we deliver the car for the customer at Schiphol; these costs are € 37.50 and also apply as parking costs for the first 24.5 hours. This means that €37.50 will be charged if the car is picked up by the customer within 24.5 hours. However, in the weekend it is possible that the vehicle is 'waiting' for the customer longer than 24.5 hours. In this case, a graduated scale is used in which an additional € 7.50 is charged for each additional hour up to 4 hours (=€30.00). Should the car be there for longer than 4 hours, then another € 37.50 will be charged for another 24.5 hours. For example: We deliver a vehicle on Friday afternoon at 16:00 that will be picked up on Sunday afternoon at 12:00: 1x Handling costs: 37.50 (rate up to Saturday afternoon 16:30) and 1 additional parking day 37.50 (Parking costs up to Sunday afternoon 16:30). We do not charge any additional
- Xerox Printers in UT departmentsInformation about ordering new printers is only available after login: How to order a printer Looking for support on how to use printers? Please check www.utwente.nl/serviceportal > workplace support > printing.