- Final contract design team of the renovation of Langezijds for ITC FacultyOn 26 September, 2019 the final contract for the design team of the renovation of Langezijds, where ITC faculty will be located, is awarded. The team consists of the architect, installation advisor and the advisor building physics. The following organizations will form this design team:Read more
- Hangar: the name of the new workplace for Engineering TechnologyIn April this year, the Executive Board gave approval to realize a new workplace on the CAD site (behind the Horst building). This additional space is needed to facilitate the increasing influx of students at the faculty.
The capacity of the current workplace in the Westhorst was not sufficient to meet the demand. As a result of the expansion, a nice workplace has also been set up for the students of the newly started study with the VU, Mechanical Engineering.
Every two weeks, these students attend various educational activities on campus for two days and will therefore use this workplace.
The Hangar was chosen to give the workplace a recognizable name.
The faculty ET will temporarily use the Hangar. For the long term, an alternative location is being sought for a permanent, more extensive workplace for the ET faculty.
The temporary workshop has been completed on 1 September. All machines are installed and the workshop is now ready for use.
A great achievement from all parties involved, such as the contractor, installers, the municipality and the UT, to realize this workplace in such a short time.
More information: https://www.utwente.nl/en/ltsh/Read more
- Final contract design team of the renovation of Langezijds for ITC Faculty
- Hangar: the name of the new workplace for Engineering Technology
- Update: Hogekamp Square and renovation of Hogekamp Tower
- Sky-blue Drienerburght building for University College Twente (ATLAS)
- Connection of the O&O square at the entrance of the TechMed Centre
- Starting European tender ITC design team
- Completion of Technohal
- Preference for housing ITC in Langezijds
- Impression Hogekampplein
- Three scenarios for new building ITC
- Design process of new ITC building
- Final contract design team new ITC build