Through this website we inform you about our long-term strategy for housing that is laid out in the Long-Term Strategic Housing Plan (LTSH). You can read more about the current, planned en renovation projects within LTSH by clicking on the left menu.
This animation shows all planned projects included in the Long-Term Strategic Housing Plan 2023-2032 (LTSH). The LTSH 2023-2032 will be discussed for approval in the University Council in May 2023.
Note: click on the image to go to the website where you can click on the animation to view en read all the real-estate and renovation projects and the relocations. The relocation movements are shown by red moving balls.
A Programme Team has been established to monitor developments relating to the university’s real estate portfolio and to make preparations regarding decision-making and stakeholder participation in the various sub-projects.
The Programme Team consists of:
- Nico-Tom Pen (Programme Director and Chair),
- Ineke Booijink (Finance),
- Ray Klumpert (Campus & Facility Management),
- Amir Ametovic (Strategy & Policy),
- Bertyl Lankhaar (Marketing & Communication),
- Marije Rosens (Secretary).
The Programme Team will ensure that the subsequent process of implementing the LTHS is incorporated into the University of Twente’s regular Planning and Control cycle. The realization of all aspects of the LTHS will be optimally phased and planned (both financial and substantive aspects) via annual plan ‘Development of Housing and Real Estate’ and the annual budget, both of which may be amended on an annual basis.
The Programme Team will report to the Steering Committee.
The Steering Committee consists of:
- Machteld Roos (vice chair of the EB and chair of the Steering Committee)
- Dennis van Zijl (director Finance)
- Derek-Jan Fikkers (director Strategy & Policy)
- Nico-Tom Pen (member of the Steering Committee and Chair of the Programme Team)
- Marije Rosens (Secretary)
A review committee is established, to help prioritizing the other projects in the LTSH. This board consists of representatives of faculties, support services, University Council and Student Union.