Two major projects are planned for the next year. The first involves the relocation of the Health cluster to the Technohal building, which is to undergo a complete renovation. In addition, the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC), is to relocate to the university campus where new accommodation will be built on the site of the current Citadel building.
A Programme Team has been established to monitor developments relating to the university’s real estate portfolio and to make preparations regarding decision-making and stakeholder participation in the various sub-projects.
The Programme Team consists of:
- Susanne Wichman (Programme Director),
- Saskia Knoop (Campus Facility Managment),
- Marco Stol (Finance),
- Dorien van der Aa (Campus Facility Management),
- Ray Klumpert (Campus Facility Management),
- Bertyl Lankhaar (Marketing & Communication).
The Programme Team will ensure that the subsequent process of implementing the LTHS is incorporated into the University of Twente’s regular Planning and Control cycle. The realization of all aspects of the LTHS will be optimally phased and planned (both financial and substantive aspects) via annual plan ‘Development of Housing and Real Estate’ and the annual budget, both of which may be amended on an annual basis.
The Programme Team will report to the Steering Committee.
The Steering Committee consists of:
- Mirjam Bult (vice chair of the EB and chair of the Steering Committee),
- Chris Tils (Strategy & Policy),
- Pim Fij (Campus Facility Management)
- Marielle Winkler (Campus) and the director of FEZ.
Susanne Wichman, Marco Stol and Saskia Knoop will attend the Steering Committee on behalf of the Programme Team.
A review committee is established, to help prioritizing the other projects in the LTHS. This board consists of representatives of faculties, support services, University Council and Student Union.