Below you will find information about enrolment and re-enrolment. Also information on educational laws (WHW), regulations and others.
Please start your application so that the university can proceed with your admission process.
- Bachelor Application (on the UT prospective students website)
- Master Application (on the UT prospective students website)
During your application process you will need to create an account for Studielink system (national platform for higher education in the Netherlands).
Before you apply please check the general admission requirements on the website for the programme of your choice.
Application deadlines: bachelor, master, exchange
The deadlines are available on the specific websites for these levels:
After application, the University of Twente will review and process your application and inform you about the status by email.
If you are eligible you can start the enrolment procedure. All information will be sent by e-mail. Please make sure you read it carefully and follow the steps.
Some specific information about enrolment:
- Enrolment for Premaster students
- Rules and in-take moments
- Types of enrolment (part time, full time, etc)
- Fixed quota programmes
- Newsletter firstyear students 2020-2021