Are you an international student and you do not meet the entry requirements for direct entry to an undergraduate degree programme (Bachelor of Science)? However, you would like to follow one of our English- taught programmes?
The University of Twente offers you the opportunity to take a foundation year after which you will be admissible to our English- taught programmes. The one-year programme combines academic study, English language training and study skills to prepare you for degree-level study.
- You want to enter an English taught undergraduate programme at the University of Twente
- You are not eligible to enter the programme directly
- You hold or will hold a high school diploma with good grades
- You hold or will hold an English language certificate with an IELTS score of 5.0 minimally (or equivalent other tests)
- You are 17 years old or above.
We are currently shifting to a new partner to offer foundation year education in the Academic Year 2019/2020 and thereafter. More complete information and information related to registration will be available at this page at a later moment. The programme will be offered in Enschede, the city where the University of Twente is located.
If you leave your first name and e-mail address here we send you information about the foundation year.