THE FIRST YEAR (60 credits)
You will have a great deal of freedom to put together your own individual study programme, selecting courses that range from technical to human science, in line with your own interests. You will put what you have learned into practice in a series of projects. Here is a sample of the basic, advanced and elective subjects in store:
- Human Computer Interaction: HMI project, User Centred Design of New Media
- Natural Interaction: Speech & Language Processing, Conversational Agents, Brain Computer Interfacing
- Artificial Intelligence: Multi Agent Systems, Machine Learning
- Man, Media, Society: Philosophy of Technology, Computer Ethics, KMT Media Technology, Human Computer Interaction, Resilience Engineering, Human Error, Intelligent Systems
- Media Technology: Image Processing & Computer, Information Retrieval
THE SECOND YEAR (60 CREDITS)
In your second year, you will work towards your graduation, taking extra courses that will give you a deeper understanding of key areas. We also encourage you to broaden your horizons by going on an internship, abroad if possible.
- Internship (20 credits)
- Research topics (10 credits)
- Graduation (30 credits)
Find out if this Master's programme is right for you!