A team of researchers led by Prof. Marielle Stoelinga will obtain 5 million euros from the Dutch National Organization for Scientific Research NWO for the project ‘PrimaVera: Predictive maintenance for Very effective asset management’. This project will deploy big data analytics to predict system failures and disruptoine better, in order to plan maintenance activities more efficiently. The project will take a holistic approach towards predictive maintenance, ranging from sensor systems, data science, maintenance and logistic optimization, as well as human and organizational factors.
Friday 2 August 2019
More recent news
- Tue 10 Dec 2019Mariëlle Stoelinga receives ERC Consolidator Grant
- Mon 9 Dec 2019UT from now on participant in Data Science programme within EIT Digital Master School
- Thu 5 Dec 2019€2.3 million from NWO for five UT research projects on cybersecurity
- Wed 4 Dec 2019World record energy efficient data conversion
- Mon 5 Aug 2019Vital infrastructures in the Netherlands vulnerable to hackers