Wondering if you can transfer from your current bachelor's or master's to another master's at the university of twente?

If you are currently studying to obtain your bachelor’s or master's degree at the University of Twente and you want to switch to a UT master's, you can examine the possible combinations. 

Switch directly or indirectly to the master's of your choice.
Check now

For non-technical programmes Mathematics B on a Dutch "VWO level" (e.g. Boswell Bèta) or equivalent may be one of the requirements to enter the pre-master's after you've completed your bachelor's.

How to enrol?

Please follow these instructions for (re)enrolment. In case of questions you can contact Student Services.

Chat offline (info)
To use this this functionality you first need to:
Accept cookies