The MSc in Business Administration at the University of Twente is worth a total of 60 ECs. In addition to the four core courses in Business Administration (15 ECs), the specialization in Human Resource Management consists of four courses (20 ECs) and a Master’s thesis (25 ECs).
Please note that the electives and profiles can be subject to change. Be sure to consult our website regularly to get the latest course information.
Choosing a topic for your graduation project, or Master’s thesis, can be a good way to pursue your personal interests and to prepare yourself for the career path you have in mind. Many students tap into our cutting-edge research programmes. However, we offer plenty of room for you to propose an idea of your own and to align that with ongoing research at the faculty.
Some examples of graduation projects:
- The effectiveness of employee engagement efforts based on the use of mobile apps as opposed to questionnaires and surveys
- Implementation of e-recruitment at KLM
- HRM practices at Deliveroo in Amsterdam and Utrecht, with a focus on ethnography
- Performance management of Uber drivers
- Gender diversity people management in high-tech companies, such as Thales and Apollo Vredestein
- HRM innovation at the Netherlands Fire Service