In addition to the bachelor’s and master’s programmes, the programmes of excellence and the post graduate education, in 2015 the University of Twente launches online courses. These Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) will be launched via the British platform FutureLearn. Via Futurelearn you can learn about a specific topic by watching videos, listening to audio, reading articles and short quizzes. Here you will find an overview of the upcoming courses. The schedule can be found here.
- 21 August: Philosophy of Technology and Design: shaping the relations between humans and technologies
- 4 September: eHealth: combining psychology, technology and health
- 23 October: Ultrasound Imaging:what's inside?
- 23 October : Nanotechnology for Health: innovative designs for medical diagnosis
- 6 November: eHealth: combining psychology, technology and health
- 13 November: Supply Chain Innovation: how technology can create a sustainable future
- 20 November: Geohealth: improving public health through geographic information