Matching will help you determine whether this study programme is a good fit for you and whether you have the motivation and study skills for the programme.
Students who register in Studielink as applicants for Technical Computer Science (in Studielink 'Computer Science & Engineering') starting September 2019 are urged to participate in matching activities. There are two types of matching activities:
- An online questionnaire
- Optional: an interview, in person or online (e.g. Skype or FaceTime)
The event serves to assess the match between the applicant and the Technical Computer Science programme in terms of the content of the programme and expectations of both the programme management and the applicant.
Upon registration in Studielink and receiving (preliminary) admission from our Admission Office, you will receive an invitation for the online questionnaire. Based on the outcome of the questionnaire, students either receive a positive recommendation or an invitation for an additional interview by the programme management. However, if you would like to request an additional interview independently of the outcome of the questionnaire, you can fill out the form below or contact us via the contact info mentioned in the invitation for the online questionnaire.
- Registration in Studielink
- (Preliminary) Admission by Admission Office
- Invitation for online questionnaire with instructions via e-mail
- Optional: additional interview with member programme management
The matching session dates for those admitted for the 2019/2020 academic year will be:
- 3 June 2019 (for Dutch students and those international students who are able to come to the campus);
- The remaining international students will be sent details about skype matching by mail.