We strongly recommend that any students registering for Business Information Technology (to start in September 2020), via Studielink, should participate in a ‘matching’ session (study choice check (SCC) and the matching session on the University of Twente campus – or by Skype).
The purpose of this session is to assess how well you match up with the Business Information Technology programme. Invitations to this event will only be issued once the completed questionnaire has been submitted. Once you have registered in Studielink and have received a provisional admission from the Admissions Office, you will be sent an email containing detailed instructions on how to submit the questionnaire.
The matching session date for those admitted for the 2020/2021 academic year will be:
- Thursday 28 May 2020 - only for Dutch students and those international students who are able to come to the campus;
- The remaining international students will be sent details by mail.
Details of the programme will be sent out in May.
Students whose personal situation requires further attention will be invited to attend an interview during the session. Other students can request an interview, if they so wish.
- Enrolment in Studielink;
- The Admissions Office issues you with a provisional admission;
- You will receive an email containing instructions on how to complete the questionnaire;
- You will be invited to attend an SCC activity on campus, or a Skype meeting. Ideally, we would like to meet you personally at the University of Twente’s campus.