We have instruction available for searching on people.utwente.nl, changing your profile page and for adding a who-is-who page to a webhare website, based on people pages.
There are two different logins available:
- When outside the UT, login to find internal information in the People Pages: 'People' icon in the right upper corner. This options is available for s-number and m-number accounts.
- Access and edit a profile page: menu (left upper corner) > My Profile. This option is only available for m-number accounts.
You can search by names, buildings, job title or other information that has been added to a personal profile. For a summary see this video:
The People Pages manual explains how to change your own page and how to authorize others for your page. The video has been created with a former version of People Pages. In the current situation, even more options are available.
You can create who-is-who pages within your WebHare page. Personal information will be automatically updated based on information people have updated in People Pages. You can also add people that are not listed in People Pages.
- Manual who-is-who pages in WebHare (.docx) - concept version
- Manual who-is-who pages in WebHare (.pdf) - concept version
For API documentation please see
- https://people.utwente.nl/peoplepagesopenapi > To fetch/search for English search terms (like organizations)
- https://personen.utwente.nl/peoplepagesopenapi > To fetch/search for Dutch search terms (like organizations)
For an example of how the API is used by a department of the ET faculty, have a look at https://www.utwente.nl/en/et/dpm/staff/readme.html.