The UT uses the Pronuntio module (within the content management system WebHare) to send mass mail in UT style.
Employees may apply for a Pronuntio account in certain situations. This page explains the main features of Pronuntio and has answers to the frequently asked questions.
For all other group mail or newsletters sent by staff members, there is a newsletter module available within the UT website system WebHare. This module is called Pronuntio and helps you send professional emails in UT style. Accounts will only be provided after instruction about privacy and spam rules. An automated sign up/unsubscribe form for Pronuntio mailings can be embedded in default UT websites (see the FAQ below).
The UT template in Pronuntio
The newsletter template is available in four different layouts:
- UT design (choice of different UT colours)
- UT institutes design (colours of the institutes)
- ITC layout
- Non-branding layout (UT style but no UT logo, for projects with external partners)
The general UT design was used in the examples below. Please note: the design slightly changes regularly. Therefore the designs placed here are not fully up to date.
Request an account
Please check if you meet the most important requirements:
- You need to be a UT employee.
- You meet the GDPR requirements. Some examples:
- You only send mail to people where recipients have agreed to receive it and you have a list of subscription information, including the date when people subscribed.
- Your mail contains an unsubscribe option (not necessary in all situations).
- Your mail clearly states who the sender is.
- You do not send any information that is supposed to be sent through other existing channels like the employee portal. Example: mail sent to employees within a certain faculty of service department should be placed on the employee portal to make sure recipients get one mail that combines all updates. Crisis situation related mails may be sent separately.
For advice related to internal/external communication, please consult your faculty's Communication Advisor. Online Media (firstname.lastname@example.org) can create a Pronutio account for you if you meet all requirements. In your request, please specify:
- From which organisation of the UT do you want to send a newsletter (for the setting of the correct template: UT general or institute colours)
- How do you want to recruit readers (after all, you may not simply send a newsletter)
- Which UT e-mail address should be set as sender of the newsletter
- Which people should have rights to send this newsletter?
Accounts are created in consultation, after explanation about conditions and spam legislation.
Frequently asked questions
If the information above has not answered your question, please contact email@example.com, phone 053 489 5665.